It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG 5.0.2 - Creating Module from Artifact template seems to be slow, what is to be expected?

Thomas Kirstätter (181619) | asked Mar 10 '15, 9:55 a.m.
edited Mar 10 '15, 10:23 a.m.
Hello jazz-community,
I have created a template for modules in DNG 5.0.2. It consists of 49 artifacts of around 4 different artifact types. There are only very view attributes for the artefacts (<5).
edit: The template is configured to "duplicate all artefacts".
When I use this template for creating a new Module of the respective Artifact type with the template, it seems to take more time then expected.
without opening the artifact it is around 30 seconds
with opening the artifact its between 40 seconds and 1 minute.
edit: Tried the same thing with DNG 6.0 M8 it took approx 20sec with/without opening

Is there any knowledge about the performance of this that can be expected (any test results or internal measurements, or experiences of other users?) so I can put my results in relation to that?
My environment:
Firefox 31
W-Lan
DB2
DNG 5.0.2 iFix002

P.S.: I am aware that performance is a delicate topic w.r.t comparability, environment conditions and a whole lot of other aspects that I have not listed. I do not search for rock solid measurements but just some orientation. :-)

Thanks

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.