It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Has anyone deployed Watson Assistant as a chatbot for the Jazz User Guide

Stephen Woo (96210) | asked Jun 07 '18, 2:07 p.m.

I am happy with the IBM Jazz (DNG, RTC, RQM) User Guide. I know that I can browse the table of contents and use the search engine to find relevant topics. 

I'm tempted to deploy a Watson Assistant-based chatbot for novice users to more easily look for relevant content. Has anyone does this before? I'm interested in your experience and advice

Comments
Danny Beerens commented Apr 08 '19, 7:07 a.m.

Hi Stephen Woo,

Did you follow through on your idea? I'm interested in the same thing; in integration with CLM applications and Watson Assistant-based chatbot. 

Regards,
Danny

Rosa Naranjo commented Apr 08 '19, 9:13 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello
May I ask for specifics as to what you mean by IBM Jazz User Guide? Link please for example.

2 answers

permanent link
Ricky Philip (211) | answered Aug 02 '21, 2:58 p.m.
edited Feb 02, 7:35 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646)

That sounds really interesting. It could be helpful for product documentation or whitepapers. I actually have a 1000 page product demo and documentation for a very large oil rig type of product. I understand it could be difficult for customers to go through and get relevant information (even though indexing is done properly). I was wondering if there are any chatbot development services from IBM that can be integrated onto the huge documentation content. and if there is, please let me know how it can be done.

Cheers

permanent link
Devendra Singh (11) | answered Jun 20, 3:17 a.m.

I have a 1000-page product documentation for an oil rig. Are there IBM chatbot services to help users navigate this content more effectively? How can I integrate such a chatbot?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.