It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can't create a stream from a baseline during walk-through of task guide for CLM 6.0 M8 beta

Hartmut Keller (82) | asked Mar 03 '15, 5:30 a.m.
I'm making a walk-through of the task guide for the CLM 6.0 M8 beta in installation of our company.
There were no problems in the "Task 1" section.
But in "Task 2.1 5." I can't create a stream from the baseline "AMR.S (RM) Mobile EU 4.1" in DNG.
I only see the entry "Switch Configuration ..." in the context menu.

But I can create a stream from the baseline "AMR.S (QM) Mobile EU 4.1" in RQM.
In the "Task 1" before I could create a stream from the baseline "AMR.S (RM) 4.0" in DNG.

How can I solve this problem, so I'm able to continue the walk-through?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kalena Blue (36515) | answered Mar 11 '15, 3:57 p.m.
edited Mar 11 '15, 3:57 p.m.
Hi Hartmut,

The problem you are reporting is related to Defect 94419 (https://jazz.net/jazz03/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/94419)

There are three workarounds that I would suggest you try.

1) Click the Refresh icon in the DNG application to reload the page. Or, refresh the browser. This solves the problem in most of the cases and the Create > Stream command will be available.

2) I have noticed this issue mostly when viewing requirements modules in DNG. Choose the Artefacts > Browse artefacts command on the banner to move away from the module. Then try to access the Create > Stream command.

3) Use Configuration Management to create the stream. In DNG, from the Configuration Menu, choose the ‘Edit AMR.S (RM) Mobile EU 4.1’ command. Then, in the configuration management page for ‘AMR.S (RM) Mobile EU 4.1’, on the right hand side, click the link to the Stream: AMR.S (RM) Mobile EU. The page refreshes and opens the ‘AMR.S (RM) Mobile EU’ page. Then, create a new stream by clicking the ‘New stream’ button in the upper right corner. Using the create dialog, name the new stream and choose the ‘AMR.S (RM) Mobile EU 4.1’ baseline.
Hartmut Keller selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.