It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can Eclipse's quickdiff display my changes against the stream instead of against my sandbox?

Adam Janke (823) | asked Feb 06 '15, 12:05 p.m.
I'm not sure if this is an RTC question or an Eclipse question, but here goes. In Eclipse I have quick diff enabled (Windows > Preferences > General > Editors > Text Editors > Quick Diff) which shows quick diff against undelivered changes in the editor. Generally I check in all my local changes before I leave for the day. When I come in the next day, quick diff no longer shows any changes because my local changes and my sandbox are identical. When working on larger tasks I would really like to see all my changes as compared to the stream, not my sandbox. Is there a way to configure this? In the quick diff settings I have "Jazz Revision" set as the reference source but I don't see any other Jazz-related options.

One answer

permanent link
Evan Hughes (2.4k1318) | answered Feb 09 '15, 10:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
No, not that I'm aware of, but you can request the feature with an RFE or a work item

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.