It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Permissions priorities between project, team, iteration types, timelines and iterations

abdoul thomas (826) | asked Feb 04 '15, 4:54 a.m.

Hello,

I'm customizing a project and i have a lot of custom permission between project , iterations and iteration types and timelines.

I want to know if there is a priority between each project area (iteration type, iteration, timeline, team area).

In fact I define a specific access permission in an iteration but not in the timeline containing it . A manager role can made a specific action "Agree" on a workitem in the iteration  and in the timeline permission he cannot. But when my workItem is planed for the iteration considered before the "Agree" Action is refused for a user who have a manager role....and if i check the permission in the timeline it's OK....

What's wrong in my configuration?

Thank you,

Thomas

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Feb 04 '15, 11:09 p.m.
Please refer to article Process Permissions Lookup. The article is also applied to the latest RTC version.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 05 '15, 2:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Also see this: https://jazz.net/library/article/292 .

Lily, that was a valid answer. Please make it an answer and not a comment next time. I don't want to have to convert all the valid answers from comments to answers. A comment would be if you have a question or are not sure or if you want to add some other useful information to an answer..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.