It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Saving old results

shirit Kidron (1111940) | asked Dec 30 '14, 3:02 p.m.
edited Dec 30 '14, 5:58 p.m. by Donald Nong (14.5k614)
Hi,

We have a big project that is working with RQM.
We want to store old results that will be available for the testers to see , but also that the results will not appear at the  suite/test case results list. it is a new phase for the project.
I think that "Archive" is for deleting and not storing' although the data is not deleted permanently.
Am I right?
Is there any option to "store" history of results separately?

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Dec 31 '14, 12:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Shirit,

I am not sure if I understood your requirement correctly. The archive feature will not permanently delete the artifact. Yes it wont be visible in the suite/test case results list pages, but you can find them in Trash view. Goto Admin->View Trash menu and select Test Case Result/Test Suite Result , you should see all the deleted Results

Comments
shirit Kidron commented Dec 31 '14, 2:58 p.m.

Hi,

I understand that the "Archive" is a delete action that do not delete permanently.
I don't want to delete it. I just want to store it as "Old" results and that these old results will not appear at the result page.
Is there any way to put aside those old results without deleting it?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.