It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Congos 10.1: Not able to access in Cognos Gateway

sasanuru kumar (3142319) | asked Dec 19 '14, 2:24 a.m.
Hi All,

Initially, login got success in the Cognos Gateway. After checking something in the portal and closed the browser after waiting long time. Later, NOT able to open the portal with my id then showed the page error. Meanwhile i have verified with co-worker and it is working fine so that no issues in the portal. It came to me that I have verified my id in gateways( it has 2 gateways servers) and Cognos servers logs then not found any errors. At the same time, verified in AIX boxes in all servers whether servers not releasing/not killed the my process but no found anything,

After 4 hours my access got success into the portal, hence I am concluding that my id got locked for hrs by the portal . If there is high incident then need to re-get access as quickly so that is where/how should get my access back.

Please let me know if you have concrete solutions for this issue.

Thanks in advance for all to support and time.

Best Regards,
Kumar

Comments
Francesco Chiossi commented Dec 19 '14, 5:52 a.m.

Hello Kumar,

it would be helpful to know exactly what error did you get while you weren't able to login.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

One answer

permanent link
sasanuru kumar (3142319) | answered Dec 19 '14, 6:00 a.m.
Hi Francesco,

Thanks for response.

It displayed page not found and find below.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.