It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Simple Team Process : Is it possible to change the Related Artifacts > associate Workitem work item creation dialog ?

Jean-Michel Athane (671212) | asked Dec 17 '14, 11:28 a.m.
I customized the SImple Team Process by adding new WI types.
But, surprisingly, when, in the Pending Changes view, I use the context menu Related Artifacts > Associate WorkItem > Create WorkItem, the dialog box does not propose the choice for the work item type.
What I would like to do is to use the dialog box used in Scrum Process or Formal Management Process (which proposes to choose the WI type)
How can this be done ?
Thanks a lot !

Comments
Lily Wang commented Dec 18 '14, 12:14 a.m.

Hi,
I tried to create a project area using Simple Team process template, but I don't have any issue to select WI type when associate change set to a new work item.
You may need to check the editor presentation used inĀ  the "Lightweight Work Item Creation Dialog" for your customer work item type, and ensure there's "Type" presentation in it.

Jean-Michel Athane commented Dec 18 '14, 6:20 a.m.

Thanks for answeriing !
This helped me to find the problem .. (bad lightweight presentation in the new workitem type definitions ..)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.