It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Migrating data from CQTM to RQM

Steve Halloran (61) | asked May 18 '09, 10:55 a.m.
I have a CQTM (7.0.1.1) project that has 4 asset registries, I am selecting one registry to convert into RQM, however two asset registries are migrated.

Also, for the test suites that were migrated, there are no test cases associated to them, and therefore no test scripts.

3 answers

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered May 20 '09, 9:29 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have a CQTM (7.0.1.1) project that has 4 asset registries, I am selecting one registry to convert into RQM, however two asset registries are migrated.

Also, for the test suites that were migrated, there are no test cases associated to them, and therefore no test scripts.

To what version of RQM is this migration being made? Thanks.

permanent link
Steve Halloran (61) | answered May 22 '09, 12:14 p.m.

Beta 2

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered May 25 '09, 1:13 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Beta 2

The problem with the references to the Test Execution Records not showing up was discovered last week. (workitem 16296). We believe we now have a fix for this in place and will be validating it after the weekend.

I will pass on the multiple asset registry issue to the CQTM migration component owner.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.