It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC - BF Should logs of chained projects get back to RTC ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Oct 31 '14, 1:06 p.m.
Scenario:  User has projects that are fairly similar in that they both get to a point where platform builds are threaded out.  One uses Inline on the threaded projects, another uses the Pass Chain on each thread.   On the BF Project that uses the threaded Inlined projects those step logs get back to RTC, with threaded chained  only the overall step result is recorded in the RTC build result.   The buildResultUUID looks to be consistent in previous builds betwixt the parent and chained projects.

RTC: 4.0.7
BF: 7.1.3.5

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Kyungmo Jung (41) | answered Mar 26 '15, 1:35 a.m.
Hello Kevein,

Would you let me know if there was any change around starting the problem? such as software update?

And please check tomcat log(or Websphere server log if RBF deployed into Websphere) and see any message.

Thanks,
Kyungmo

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Mar 26 '15, 8:45 a.m.

I think I found the answer elsewhere, certain logs aren't published to RTC from BF.  It might have been an RTC work item inquiry or PMR, but which ever it was I don't recall.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.