It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I checkout out a project's baseline version using Eclipse?

David Wood (1968) | asked Oct 29 '14, 12:08 p.m.
edited Oct 29 '14, 12:12 p.m.
Per the title, I have a baseline of a project and have since delivered changes back into the project.  I now need to checkout the baseline version of the project.  I've seen

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/69777/how-to-check-out-a-snaphotbaseline-version-of-a-component

but need to do this from within Eclipse and not the command line.  I tried creating a new workspace, but there didn't seem to be an option for referencing a baseline .  Thanks.

Comments
David Wood commented Oct 29 '14, 12:11 p.m.

Actually, I've done this using a baseline, but perhaps the question could be answered for both baselines and snapshots.  Thanks.

David Wood commented Oct 29 '14, 12:11 p.m.

Actually, I've done this using a baseline, but perhaps the question could be answered for both baselines and snapshots.  Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Oct 29 '14, 2:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Open your snapshot and create a workspace from the snapshot. Of if you list the snapshots for a stream, the results view will allow you to right-click on a snapshot and create a workspace.

For a baseline, you can replace a component with the baseline that you want.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.