It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I get all work items associated with a baseline in RTC

Bob Ferguson (891038) | asked Aug 02 '18, 7:50 a.m.
edited Jun 20 '19, 2:54 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)

I am using RTC 6.0.3.

I am trying to get all work items associated with a baseline.

This baseline spans multiple timelines and not every work item in the time lines were included in the baseline.

Tags might be a way to search however I cannot find an easy way to get a list of possible tags.

The only thing I have is the baseline submitted.  I know I can get to the change sets associated with the baselines however, I don't know of a reasonable way that I can get all of the work items associated with all of the change sets.

One answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered Jun 20 '19, 2:53 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I did not try this, but I suspect you could compare that baseline with the 'initial baseline' for that component (which would have no change sets), this would open up the Change Explorer basically with every change set in the baseline.
Then you could click "Save Change Log..." and in 'Elements to include', deselect all items except 'work items'... then you can save to a file the list of all the work items in that baseline.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.