It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Reflect AS attributes in RS view

Simone Moessinger (611) | asked Oct 23 '14, 1:13 a.m.

Hello,

Is it possible to reflect an AS (analysis sheet) attribute to the linked RS (requirement specification) in a RS view ?

In RS I would like to create a view with RS attributes but also some AS attributes. Basically I need the information from AS reflected in linked RS as well.

Does anybody know if it is possible? If possible, how?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Simone

3 answers

permanent link
Keith Collyer (456511) | answered Oct 23 '14, 4:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Oct 23 '14, 4:18 a.m.
I am assuming that AS and RS are modules, with links between the artifacts in them?

If so, simply show columns reflecting the links. You can then go to the Configure Page Settings icon, select Configure Columns to Display, select the column displaying the links you want and click Format. That will allow you to choose which attributes you can see (you always get ID and contents). You can optionally show just the values, the default is to show attribute names (Labels) as well.

Once you like what you see, save this as a view.

permanent link
Simone Moessinger (611) | answered Oct 23 '14, 6:38 a.m.
Hi Keith,

Thanks a lot for your answer. You are assuming correctly.

Could you maybe specify where I can find the "Configure Page Setting Icon", or what it looks like? I couldn't find it in the menu bar...

Thanks a lot in advance.

permanent link
Keith Collyer (456511) | answered Oct 23 '14, 6:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It's on the left of the bar above the module column headings:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.