It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG: How can the name of the module containing the linked artifact be displayed?

Maggy Meisinger (112) | asked Feb 06 '17, 9:03 a.m.
edited Feb 06 '17, 9:13 a.m.

In a module that contains artifacts which are linked to artifacts in (more than one) other modules, I would like to be able to filter the artifacts that are linked to artifacts within a specified module. Therefore, displaying the name of the module that contains the linked artifact, in a column would be helpful. 

Or is there another way to achieve this? 

Using DNG 6.0.2. 

Thank you.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Feb 09 '17, 4:15 a.m.

Do you want to display this in the module view? I'm not aware of any ways to do that, but I can imagine that the performance can be very bad if you can do it. Also, this will require all the target artifacts are module artifacts. There are just too many things to consider.

Maggy Meisinger commented Feb 09 '17, 10:39 a.m.

Thanks for your comment, Donald. 

Yes, I would like to display it in the module view. If I display the link itself (in our project, all the links are to artifacts in modules, not to the base artifacts), I can see the containing module. Therefore, I thought it should be possible and not influence the performance too much.. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.