It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC distributed SCM

Milan Krivic (98010172140) | asked Oct 15 '14, 9:57 a.m.
edited Aug 09 '16, 9:58 a.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
 Hi,

I need a few answers to confirm:

1. Is Distributed SCM is supoorted with 10 Free Developer Licenses? - I read that it's not, but just to confirm.
2. I enabled Distributed SCM in my both servers, but when I am trying to create Repository workspace on distributed server, I get this error:
Distribution of source control artifacts with other servers is restricted by one or more license keys installed on your server.
I read on some topics that we must remove trial licenses which have been expired, and I did that. 
3. What could be an error(s) for this previously mentioned message?
4. User on both servers has a RTC developer license. I read that Distributed SCM supports both Developer and Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms.

Thanks,

Milan

Accepted answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Oct 15 '14, 10:11 a.m.
No.. DSCM is not supported on the free licenses. Nor on the trial licenses.
David Lafreniere selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Oct 15 '14, 12:05 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Right. More details here: https://jazz.net/library/article/1399 it also mentions the licenses needed. Also the download page for RTC - the overview - talks about the licenses, the features they provide and their restrictions.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.