It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot find the work items described in jazz tutorial

iris wang (662313) | asked May 08 '09, 11:06 p.m.
Hi all,
I've created a user id "chris" with developer's role, and I started the eclipse client then click "accept team invitation", then paste the invitation properties, then created a work item query by checking the "unresolved" box and deleting the other conditions, but then only 6 work items are displayed, like "defining team members", "defining categories and releases..." etc, but the jazz tutorial says there should be three other work items like "set up instant messaging, owned by Chris", "Find your work items, owned by chris", create a repository works...", I even tried to create a new repository connection and connect to the project area instead of accepting the invitation directly, but there're still 6 work items prompted. And no error info prompted when I connect to the project with user id chris. Does anybody know what's happening? Thanks lots guys! :)

2 answers

permanent link
Peter Wrampe (411514) | answered May 09 '09, 11:39 a.m.
Create a new query with no filters (right click on the work items folder -> new). That will show all WIs on the project. Do you see the WIs that your looking for when running that new query?

permanent link
iris wang (662313) | answered May 09 '09, 2:03 p.m.
Create a new query with no filters (right click on the work items folder -> new). That will show all WIs on the project. Do you see the WIs that your looking for when running that new query?[/quote
No, even in that way I still cannot see...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.