It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Schema of the Jazz repository for mining purposes

Annie Ying (2063103) | asked May 07 '09, 11:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi all,

I was asked by several people independently about where they can find the schema of the Jazz repository for mining purposes, so I just thought to share this information with everybody.

My answer is probably not that satisfying although--as far as I know (folks from the Jazz team, please correct me if I'm wrong here), there doesn't exist a document that describes the schema of the repository. The reason is because the repository is not really meant for users to access directly.

One document that contains the subset of the schemas is the following: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DataWarehouseSnapshotSchemas
This is meant for folks managing the data warehouse, but it does describe some important tables in the DB. Other than that, I just browse the schemas in the DB and try to recover the referential constains of different tables...

Annie

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.