It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The "Source Control" guide is not showing in RTC w

José Humberto Cruvinel (613) | asked Nov 11 '11, 7:23 p.m.
What i need to do for "Source Control" menu appear in my RTC web client. Ive just added some source code from Eclipse client but the menu is not enable.

4 answers

permanent link
Brian Schimpf (27611514) | answered Nov 14 '11, 9:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
What i need to do for "Source Control" menu appear in my RTC web client. Ive just added some source code from Eclipse client but the menu is not enable.

Hello,

Can you say which RTC server you are accessing? Source Control through the webclient is possible but it may be limited by the administrator of the RTC repository. If you question has to do with JazzHub you can use the Eclipse client to perform source control operations on JazzHub.

Brian

permanent link
José Humberto Cruvinel (613) | answered Nov 14 '11, 7:31 p.m.
Im using https://jazz.net/hub/manager

Hello,

Can you say which RTC server you are accessing? Source Control through the webclient is possible but it may be limited by the administrator of the RTC repository. If you question has to do with JazzHub you can use the Eclipse client to perform source control operations on JazzHub.

Brian

permanent link
Brian Schimpf (27611514) | answered Nov 15 '11, 8:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hello,

Brian

Thanks for the additional information. To use source control for JazzHub projects you need to use the Eclipse client.

Brian

permanent link
Brian Schimpf (27611514) | answered Nov 15 '11, 8:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hello,

Brian

Thanks for the additional information. To use source control for JazzHub projects you need to use the Eclipse client.

Brian

By the way, I might also add that there is a dedicated forum here on jazz.net for JazzHub questions, comments, tips, shared experiences, etc. That's a good place for any post having to do with JazzHub.

Brian

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.