It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Free hosting for Open Source projects on Jazz.net available?

Radim Kolar (1121) | asked Apr 15 '09, 4:46 a.m.
Jazz is currently free to use for Open Source projects. I would like to try it on one of my open source projects before i will consider to start using it on 'real' applications.

I think it would be good idea for jazz team to create facility like sourceforge.net where people can host their open source projects without need to install own jazz server and maintain it. Jazz team could use sf like site to see how well jazz scales on 'real' workload.

One answer

permanent link
Annie Ying (2063103) | answered May 07 '09, 10:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I hope you got some feedback on your suggestion. If not, you may have better luck posting this to the "Using Team Concert" forum (https://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=1).

Jazz is currently free to use for Open Source projects. I would like to try it on one of my open source projects before i will consider to start using it on 'real' applications.

I think it would be good idea for jazz team to create facility like sourceforge.net where people can host their open source projects without need to install own jazz server and maintain it. Jazz team could use sf like site to see how well jazz scales on 'real' workload.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.