It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS Migration for RELM (v5.0 -> v5.0.1) fails due to CRJAZ0201I

Shinji Kanai (591014) | asked Sep 17 '14, 3:12 a.m.
retagged Sep 17 '14, 8:52 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
 Hello,

I have a RELM/LQE v5.0 configured with WAS/Derby in a single JTS, no other Jazz apps share the same JTS. I was upgrading this instance to v5.0.1 and noticed that jts_upgrade.bat failed with "the syntax of the command is incorrect" error, which seems to be caused by CRJAZ0201I. repotools-jts_upgradeWarehouse.log shows the following error:

2014-09-17 16:10:13,767 CRJAZ0201I The extension reader with plugin id "LicenseKeyExtensionRegistry@2aa42aa4, pluginId="com.ibm.team.repository.service", extensionPointId="licenseActivationKeys", started=<true>" failed to add an extension to the extension point "com.ibm.team.repository.service.licenseActivationKeys" with the plugin id "com.ibm.team.repository.service.licenseActivationKeys".
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: CRJAZ0939I The activation key could not be found locally at "@rha_dm_reviewer@" and it does not appear to be a URL to a resource.

Why is it looking for rha_dm_reviewer license? According to here, Rhapsody Reviewer License should no longer exist.... and actually it is not found either in trial licenses that comes with SSE 5.0/5.0.1 installer. Does anyone have any idea or suggestion as to how I should solve the error?

Thank you in advance!

--Shinji

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k24247) | answered Oct 30 '14, 7:28 a.m.
Restarting from step 3 will not work - the error is actually in step 3.
To circumvent - edit the script "app_upgrade.bat"
in step 3 after the label add
set APP_ID_FILE=""

see this workitem for details.
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=332671
Shinji Kanai selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Shinji Kanai (591014) | answered Sep 18 '14, 8:46 a.m.
Error "the syntax of the command is incorrect"  seems caused by Line987 in app_upgrade.bat

Line986: ) else if %UPGRADED_APP% == rm (
Line987:  if NOT EXIST %APP_ID_FILE% (
Line988:  set STEP_ERROR=3

I will assign "dummy" to APP_ID_FILE for non-rm upgrade and see how it goes. Thanks. 

permanent link
Shinji Kanai (591014) | answered Sep 24 '14, 6:41 p.m.
Or, simply re-run jts_upgrade.bat and start from Step 3 (re-indexing). The syntax error occurs at the very end of Step 2 after the migration of data warehouse DB successfully completes.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.