It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how can I select 2 test case categories in a RQM Query for report?

Cesar Sasaki (511285124) | asked Sep 11 '14, 7:17 p.m.
I have 2 categories on my test plan and want to run aquery for a widget (Executio by Test Schedule) and want to select values from both :

Service :
State :

But when I select the 2 values of categories it does not filter it correctly.

Comments
Paul Slauenwhite commented Sep 15 '14, 7:30 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you provide the steps to reproduce and a screen capture of the parameters dialog?

Cesar Sasaki commented Sep 15 '14, 11:04 a.m.

My main goal is to run the "Execution by  Test Schedule"  widget only with the "active" Test plans and with a certain category value.
By "Active" I mean the open, I did not see any status filter on the query, so I create a category for the state (Open and Close values only)

Test Plan Categories

So when I select the query for the Widget "Execution by  Test Schedule" one of the filters is "Test Plan Categories" so I select the value for "Estado" = "Abierto" (that means open) and value for "Servicio" ="Transformacion".
Filter

But when I run the query I see plans that are with the value "Estado" = "Cerrado" (means closed). I think this filter runs and OR and not AND.

Hope you can help me.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Sep 15 '14, 10:24 p.m.
Yes it's OR, not AND. When you multi-select values, it basically means "union", or "OR". If it were AND, it would not have given you any results at all. I think you will need to create your own custom report to achieve what you want.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.