It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Enable Advanced Property of Process Attachment Scripts

Christine Makasy (731123) | asked Sep 05 '14, 10:08 a.m.

All,

in RTC 5.0 I'm seraching in the Admin view -> advanced properties for the property Enable Process Attachment Scripts as required in the documentation for script based attributes, please find below. 

(e.g., https://serverUrl:9443/jazz/admin) and select Advanced Properties in the left column. Search for the Enable Process Attachment Scripts and make sure it is set to true

But I can't find the property in the mentioned view.

Do you have an idea where to find it?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Christine

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 05 '14, 10:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 05 '14, 10:18 a.m.
As far as I am aware, nothing has changed.

It is still in the CCM application and is still named "Enable Process Attachment Scripts"

Try to search for Scripts and disable "Match case" in your browser search window if you don't have a capital 'S' in Scripts.
Christine Makasy selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Christine Makasy commented Sep 05 '14, 10:23 a.m.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong view. I was searching for this property with Enable or Process only, but with no result.

I tried to find in Server admin page in the advanced properties section.

Ralph Schoon commented Sep 05 '14, 10:30 a.m.

In my setup the URL is https://clm.example.com:9443/ccm/admin#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.configureAdvanced and the section you are searching for look like

Try to follow my suggestion and use 'Scripts' or 'scripts' and switch of Match case.

Your public URI 'jazz' suggests you either upgraded from2.x or earlier or you run a development server on Jetty. I would assume you could have process enactment scripts on on the latter too, but I am not sure.

Ralph Schoon commented Sep 05 '14, 10:31 a.m.

Make sure you search the Administration of the RTC/CCM server and not the one of the JTS.

Christine Makasy commented Sep 08 '14, 3:12 a.m.

many thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.