It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I extract Test Case Execution Record IDs from Test Case Suite Record ID from command line?

Liora Milbaum (513289118) | asked Sep 04 '14, 10:01 a.m.
 CLM 4.0.4

We need a way to extract the TCER IDs from the TSER ID. 
Do you have an idea how it can be done?

Thanks,
Liora

Comments
Antonio Napoles commented Sep 04 '14, 11:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Liora,

Could you go into details about scenario you are performing? Are you using the RQMUrlUtility from command line?

regards,
      Napoles

Liora Milbaum commented Sep 04 '14, 11:43 a.m. | edited Sep 04 '14, 11:44 a.m.

I have a different testing system which I need to integrate to RQM. 

The Test Cases in RQM grouped by Test Suite.  The execution is done in the other testing system and the results are passed using RQMUrlUtility to the appropriate Test Case Results.

Therefor, I create Test Suite Result without execution (which creates Test Case Results without execution). Then I want to use each Test Case Result to run the test in the other system with the ID of the Test Case Result.

Liora

One answer

permanent link
Liora Milbaum (513289118) | answered Sep 04 '14, 12:27 p.m.
 I think that using REST API is the best approach.
Here is the resourceUrl for my Test Suite Result

https://<server>:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/JKE+Banking+%28Quality+Management%29/testsuitelog/urn:com.ibm.rqm:testsuitelog:268

The XML response also contains theTest Case Results (executionresult field). Is there a way to filter out all the other fields except the executionresults?

Liora

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.