It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is Rational Team Concert API available?

Yuki Saito (31133) | asked Apr 26 '09, 12:35 a.m.
Hello,

For our project, my team is trying to do the following two things:

1. We want to identify a set of Jazz APIs to fetch the defined team members. To do that, we first need to identify how to access the associated team area.

2. We want to make sure we can programmatically access a file (of any type) from the Jazz repository.

Since there seems no public Jazz API or Rational Team Concert SDK API document out there, we have been unable to implement above functionality. I have seen some of the design notes in the Wiki but they seem to me more like separate self-contained tutorials; less like a whole complete set of API document.

For those who have been involved in the development of Jazz, may I ask where I can find a set of APIs to achieve the above tasks?

Sincerely,
Yuki Saito

11 answers

permanent link
Stephane Leroy (1.4k149) | answered Jan 31 '13, 5:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Yuki,

I'd suggest you refer to the following post by Ralph :
It provides some code samples (including for accessing the process/project/team areas)
and recalls that "only the API documented in the Plain Java Client Library JavaDoc documentation is public API".

Reference:
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Stéphane

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.