Not able to edit Design Documents
Accepted answer
hi Chemi,
For document I see a different behavior. You explicitely need to lock the document before you can add or modify its body text.
Your problem may be deeper though.
Please contact me to see what is going on.
Regards,
François
For document I see a different behavior. You explicitely need to lock the document before you can add or modify its body text.
Your problem may be deeper though.
Please contact me to see what is going on.
Regards,
François
One other answer
Well, I created a new workspace from the original snapshot. And I created again the Document (but this time, I created first a ChangeSet). This time, I am able to edit the document with FF 29.0.1
Don't know if the reason was to create it using a explicit ChangeSet or not.
If I come back to the "failing" workspace, I still not being able to edit the document.
Regards,
Chemi.
Don't know if the reason was to create it using a explicit ChangeSet or not.
If I come back to the "failing" workspace, I still not being able to edit the document.
Regards,
Chemi.