It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to run manual scripts anymore

Michael Walker (99215201157) | asked Apr 10 '09, 2:32 a.m.
I logged on to RQM today and for some reason I can't execute manual scripts anymore. I'm using RQM 2.0 Beta 1.

The Tomcat console shows the msgs below and when I try to run a manual script in the RQM interface I get a popup stating the msg "ReferenceError: responseHandler is not defined".

I tried stopping and restarting Tomcat and also rebooting the machine but the error still appears. Any ideas what this problem is? It was working fine yesterday.

22:50:47,281 ERROR com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service
- class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.integration.XmlUt
ils:ProviderFromXmlString AQXSP5008E Unable to parse integration_config.xml for
automation/inventory/virtualiztion provider configuration. Exception: Error on l
ine -1: Premature end of file.
22:50:48,750 INFO com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service
- class com.ibm.rational.test.lm.service.spi.ProviderRestServi
ce:postDiscoverAllAssets AQXSP0002I External provider functionality was accessed
through RQM but none are configured: No provider with inventory ability is acti
ve

One answer

permanent link
Lam To (216) | answered Apr 10 '09, 5:13 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The server startup error messages are only noise and shouldn't be the cause of the problem that you're seeing with test script execution. Was RQM upgraded/updated between your runs? If so, try clearing your browser's data cache to ensure that latest client javascripts are loaded.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.