It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM report not reflect latest execution status

Christine Chang (624) | asked May 14 '14, 3:21 a.m.
 Hello,  

I tried to generate a RQM report  "Execution status by test case category using weight".  Even though all TCER are passed and completed, the report chart shows that some execution record are failed and some are not started.  
      When I click on the "Failed" bar to see the TCER detail, all the listed execution records are displayed as "passed". 
      Does anyone know why RQM not reflecting the latest execution status ?  We are using RQM 4.0.5.  
      Thanks! 

Christine .

2 answers

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered May 14 '14, 5:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Christine,

The parameter "Most Recent Iteration Only" should be set to "Yes" so you will see only the latest results in the execution report.  Once you click on the bar to see the TCER detail, that report will display the latest result of the TCER ID.

If the parameter is set to "No", it's possible that once you click on the bar, the detail will have a different status, since it displays the "latest".

If after adjusting the parameter you are still seeing inconsistencies on the report, please contact IBM support.

Thank you,
Clara

permanent link
Christine Chang (624) | answered May 15 '14, 1:52 a.m.
 Hello Clara,  

Thanks for your suggestion.   I have found out the root cause of this problem.   Even though the test result are marked as "Passed " , the weight distribution was not updated to reflect this.  That's why these ER are displayed  as "Failed"  or "Not started"  in the report chart .  

Christine

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.