It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Requirements link from RRC to Test plan Test case link in RQM. Why do we need Collections?

Aparna Sukumaran (333660) | asked Apr 29 '14, 6:04 p.m.
I'm trying to configure widget "Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case" in Which Requirement collection is linked to Test plan and Test cases are linked to Requirements under Requirement collection.
Why do we need Req Collections? I don't use Requirement collection feature in my Project.

To get Reports in Widget "Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case" do we have to create Req collections or can we do it without creating Req collections?

Any Recommendation ?

One answer

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Apr 29 '14, 6:16 p.m.
 Hi Aparna,

Yes, you must create Collections for this and other requirements reports to work.  See this link with details and diagrams under the Important section: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m4/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/qm_c_requirements_reports.html
"The term plan requirement refers to a requirement in the requirement collection that is associated with the test plan. If a requirement is not in the requirement collection that is associated with the test plan, or the requirement collection is not associated with the test plan, then that requirement is not a plan requirement and is not included in these plan requirement reports."

Toni

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.