Where Can I Find org.eclipse.core.runtime.IProgressMonitor?
I am trying to work on some plug-in development for extending RTC and am using some sample code provided as part of a workshop as the basis for my efforts. However, the workshop code includes a reference to a plug-in that isn't included in my eclipse environment.
The following code:
final IQueryableAttribute attributeID = factory.findAttribute(projectArea, attributeIdentifier, auditableCommon, monitor)
Generated errors for each of the parameters of the function. Each error looked something like:
[parameter name] cannot be resolved to a variableTo address it, I looked at the function definition for factory.findAttribute. The definition specified the types of the arguments to the function so I went ahead and declared each argument locally within the function using the identified types:
IAuditableCommon
IProjectAreaHandle
String
IProgressMonitor
For some of these, specifying the type required that I add a reference to a plug-in. The eClipse IDE helped me identify which plug-ins needed to be referenced. However, when I got to IProgressMonitor, the expected plug-in could not be found. I have installed the 4.0.6 RTC SDK, but it doesn't appear to include org.eclipse.core.runtime.IProgressMonitor among the provided plug-ins and that plug-in doesn't appear to be part of my eClipse installation either.
Can someone steer me in the right direction here?