It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The way to develop "Save Plan" operationParticipants

Kenery Wang (6411727) | asked Aug 14 '13, 2:20 a.m.
edited Aug 14 '13, 3:00 a.m.
Hello everyone,

I'm going to develop a plugin about saving plan, the operationId I used is com.ibm.team.apt.server.saveIterationPlan.

The scenario about the plugin is described as follows:

1. Firstly an user create a plan, specify the owned by and iteration on it, and then save it.

2. During the save plan action, the plugin should be triggered and create a specific type of work item, which will fetch the iteration for filing "Plan For" attribute, as well as fetch the team area owned the plan for filling "Filed Against" attribute.

3. Make the status of new created work item transit from "Initial" to "New", then the  actions plugin needs to do are all done.

Any ideas or suggestions on it? Or are there some articles could let me to refer?
Really appreciate for any help and replies.

One answer

permanent link
Kenery Wang (6411727) | answered Aug 19 '13, 9:44 a.m.
Just for update.
Is there no way to implement this plugin?

I've found the interesting information on the "Save Plan" operationId, which "instanceof" is "java.lang.String", quite different from other operationIds. 
For example, operationID "work item save" uses the "instanceof" as "saveParameter", which seems like from RTC SDK not from Java library.

Could someone tell me how to develop on that? Greatly thanks! 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.