It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Assigning Planned Execution Start and Completion Dates

Dana Watts (141617) | asked Apr 01 '14, 3:56 p.m.
 Within RQM, is there a way to assign a planned execution start and end date for a Test Suite Execution Record?  I would want to use this information to create a hill climber graph to show progress of testing.

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Apr 02 '14, 7:30 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The test suite result would contain the actual start/end dates/times but the test suite execution record only contains the planned completion date/time.

Comments
Dana Watts commented Apr 16 '14, 4:09 p.m.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to find where to input the planned completion date/time on a test suite execution record.  Would you be able to direct me on where to find this?

Paul Slauenwhite commented Apr 17 '14, 7:03 a.m.

See the 'Planned Execution Completed Date' field in the 'Summary' section.

Dana Watts commented Apr 29 '14, 8:55 p.m.

Is this an attribute that we need to manually add?  It's definitely not in the test suite or the test suite execution record.

Unfortunately I don't have access to show a screenshot to show what we have available.

Paul Slauenwhite commented Apr 30 '14, 8:40 a.m.

Hi Dana,

You may be using an older version of RQM.  What RQM version are you using?

Dana Watts commented Apr 30 '14, 11:32 a.m.

I believe we have 4.0.0.1 and we're upgrading to 4.03 within the next few weeks.

Paul Slauenwhite commented Apr 30 '14, 12:14 p.m.

Looks like this field was added in RQM 5.0.

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

permanent link
Dana Watts (141617) | answered Apr 30 '14, 1:25 p.m.
We've been able to work around this by creating a custom attribute to the TSER which will allow us to add a planned start and end date.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.