It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using RTC features within RSA

jean-claude vauthier (22634957) | asked Mar 30 '09, 11:02 a.m.
Hello

I have a RTC repository workspace working fine with RTC 1.0.1.1 (Derby + Tomecat).

I have installed RSA 7.5.1 with RTC integration selected.

I launch RSA and I select my RTC workspace, the RTC perspectives and views are available through RSA.

Unfortunately several menus are not available such as "deliver" "suspend" and some others....

Is it possible to use RTC features within RSA ? Is there some special configuration to do ? Is there some well known limitations ?

Any help and/or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Jean-Claude

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Mar 30 '09, 2:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello

I have a RTC repository workspace working fine with RTC 1.0.1.1 (Derby + Tomecat).

I have installed RSA 7.5.1 with RTC integration selected.

I launch RSA and I select my RTC workspace, the RTC perspectives and views are available through RSA.

Unfortunately several menus are not available such as "deliver" "suspend" and some others....

Is it possible to use RTC features within RSA ? Is there some special configuration to do ? Is there some well known limitations ?

Any help and/or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Jean-Claude

You can use RSA with the RTC bits. However, RSA 7.5.1 has an earlier release of the RTC client (certainly before 1.0.1.1). You probably need to upgrade the RTC part of RSA to the same version as the server.

There was some info on how to upgrade RAD to the latest RTC bit here (https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3971), RSA can be upgraded the same way

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.