It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ReqIF error "outside of the scope of the ReqIF Export package"

Natsumi Yokoyama (209387101) | asked Mar 19 '14, 11:56 p.m.
edited Mar 19 '14, 11:59 p.m.
Hi

What causes ReqIF Export error  "outside of the scope of the ReqIF Export package"?
In my case, when I try to import ReqIF into another project area, No URI error is occurred. As a result, artifacts are not  imported appropriately.

As far as I tested,  if there were some "file format" artifacts which have a link from another text format artifacts, this error is occurred. As a result, linked file format artifacts are imported. But its Hyperlink text, file name, and location(located folder) are changed. Its file name become same as the linked text format artifact. File is moved from sub directory to same directory in which   linked text format artifact is located.

Export error message sample

Import error sample
following message is Japanese. The meaning is that "During import process, error was occurred. The is no Related URI of spec object. Wrapped resource binary is referred. But the binary may not be in ReqIF package".

Hyperlink Text - before

Hyperlink Text - after

Thank you in advance

Natsumi

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.