It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Additional configurations of RQM for RTC Adapter

Keiichi Ueda (11) | asked Mar 23 '09, 12:11 a.m.
I want to execute some automated scripts of RFT from RQM.
But the RFT adapter is not listed like Step 6 of the following URL:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rqmhelp/v1r0m0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_create_reference_external_adapter.html

Please give me advice about the additional configuration required for RQM.

Software:
Windows 2003 Server (32bit; Japanese)
RQM V1.0.1 or V 2.0.0 Standard Edition (2.0.0.20090318_0818)
RFT V8.0.0.1 (with .net V2.x & jre v6)

3 answers

permanent link
Helen Lozoraitis (60624) | answered Mar 23 '09, 2:46 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
Have you tried doing this from the default Quality Manager project? The current RFT adapter was based on RQM 1.0 and does not yet recognize other projects. It will be updated in 8.0.0.2 and 8.1 to handle other project names. In the meantime you can use it with the default project. Thanks.

permanent link
Keiichi Ueda (11) | answered Mar 25 '09, 11:59 p.m.
Hi,
Have you tried doing this from the default Quality Manager project? The current RFT adapter was based on RQM 1.0 and does not yet recognize other projects. It will be updated in 8.0.0.2 and 8.1 to handle other project names. In the meantime you can use it with the default project. Thanks.

I was creating the project newly based on the RQM standard process.
This is because I wanted try operation with Japanese project name. But I understood I should wait for RQM V8.0.0.2 for this test.
I appreciate your perfect reply.

permanent link
Keiichi Ueda (11) | answered Mar 26 '09, 3:09 a.m.
Typo:
RQM V8.0.0.2 -> RFT V8.0.0.2

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.