It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

While using Status parameter in Work Item Statistics the result is not in the order of count

Gayathri Vikraman (661129) | asked Feb 13 '14, 3:02 a.m.

Hi

I am using RTC 4.0.3. When the parameter used is Filed Against or Type in Work Item Statistics widget, it shows the result in the order of count. But when Status is chosen as parameter it in not in the order of count and I am not able to determine in what order it is sorted. Is it in the order of Status id?

If I want to sort it in the order of count what should I do?

Comments
Lily Wang commented Feb 13 '14, 7:42 p.m.

Hi Gayathri,
In Work Item Statistics widget, when enumeration type attribute (include priority, severity, status) is selected as parameter, the sort order depends on how the enumeration is defined.
There's a RFE about customize the sort order:
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=95106

Gayathri Vikraman commented Feb 13 '14, 10:01 p.m.

Thanks Lily for your answer.

But what is confusing is that, Status is not an enumeration item. I can understand this point with that of severity and priority. Status is of type Small String. So why can't it has the similar type of parameter definition, set for Filed Against and Type?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.