It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0215E - Unable to see change or submit chages on project

Raymond Clement (1338) | asked Jan 15 '14, 6:03 p.m.
retagged Jan 16 '14, 9:09 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)

If I press Check in -> Submit from the web, I get the following error in a pop up window  (no stack trace):

CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.WorkspaceHandleImpl@dea79608 (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID __1YV8H4dEeOEAdgB1rj08Q], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

I get this if I press Jazz Changes from the Code tab of my project on the web (no stack trace):

CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.WorkspaceHandleImpl@1998a821 (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID __1YV8H4dEeOEAdgB1rj08Q], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Comments
Don Yang commented Jan 15 '14, 11:40 p.m.

At least application version is needed here as well as database and version.
The error "CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database" is not rare and in most cases, it may require further investigation from support: such as running verifytool against database as well as more info from the ccm.log/jts.log etc. If possible, you may want to restart server first as in some cases, restarting server will fix the similar problem.

Raymond Clement commented Jan 16 '14, 10:49 a.m.

Restart which server? I am looking at my project from https://hub.jazz.net/ I will look for the ccm.log and the jts.log

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Jan 17 '14, 6:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Raymond,
You won't find the logs on JazzHub.  I've contacted the part of our team who works on our in-browser editor, and they should be commenting here shortly.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.