It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

can any one clarify if the product "D0GNQLL" 'IBM Rational Team Concert Developer Floating User License + SW Subscription & Support 12 Months' provides support for IBM System z, IBM iSeries on IBM Power and IBMz/OS on System z

Sunil Mudikonda (111) | asked Jan 14 '14, 7:20 a.m.
"D0GNQLL" is a type of licenses for RTC. Just wanted to know whether it supports IBM System z, IBM iSeries on IBM Power and IBMz/OS on System z

One answer

permanent link
Chris Trobridge (1) | answered Jan 15 '14, 7:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The license you mention supports basic development on System z and IBM i - it includes a green screen 3270 client for z/OS developmentr and  has simple build capabilities client BUT to get the full feature set most z and i development teams  require (dependency build, promotion, deployment etc..) you need Rational Team Concert Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms which includes all the capabilites of the developer licences plus extensions specifcally designed to facilitate z and i development . The equivalent floating user license key is D0GLSLL

The additonal features are described here

https://jazz.net/products/rational-team-concert/features/enterprise

Comments
Sunil Mudikonda commented Jan 15 '14, 9:30 p.m.

Thanks alot Mr. Trobridge the information you provided was very helpful.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.