It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can not use share project in InfoSphere Information Server Manager (installed RTC)

LIU WEN XUAN (812) | asked Jan 08 '14, 6:56 a.m.

Hi Team,

I am tring to use RTC to control datastage source code,but when i right click project ->team->share project the CVS reponsitory configration window popup,in my mind it should be both CVS and RTC i can choose to share project,and it did in my RTC eclipse client.i have successfully installed RTC in InfoSphere Information Server Manager and successfully connected.but "share project" doesn't work.

How can i use rtc to in InfoSphere Information Server Manager.

Comments
Fahad Javaid commented Nov 02 '16, 1:20 p.m. | edited Jan 15 '17, 2:48 p.m.

I am facing exactly the same issue which LIU faced. DId you find any solution to this issue?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Marco Valerio Way (5089) | answered Jan 08 '14, 8:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Liu,

to be able to share a project you need first to Integrate the Datastage domain to the source control.
You need to right click the Datastage Domain and click on "Integrate Source Control" choice.
The documentation about this steps is on:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iisinfsv/v9r1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.swg.im.iis.ds.deploy.help.doc%2Ftopics%2Fconfiguringversioncontrol.html

Hope this is help
LIU WEN XUAN selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.