It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it feasible to add "Iteration Plan" instances into a RTC Standard Setup Process template?

Maria Victoria Martinez Torino (14924459) | asked Dec 11 '13, 7:45 a.m.
Hi,

I am working in Shared Configuration on RTC 4.0.2.
I knew that the following elements, among others, are not inherited from a Provider to a Consumer:
  • Project area artifacts, such as plans, reports
  • Timelines and iterations
  • Work item category associations
So, I created a "Standard Setup Process Template" following the instructions from this link . I have included the following elements in my template: a team area, the OOTB reports and WI categories as part of the project initialization and also Timelines an Iterations.

Now, here's the problem I am struggling with:
I need to include as part of this project template a set of "Plans", with plan type = "Iteration Plan" and specific iterations and team area, the ones I created in the "Standard Setup Process Template".

1) Is this feasible? 2) How? 3) Can you please guide me or point me to specific instructions on how to do this?

Here's a picture of how it looks the configuration I need to include within that process template:
RTC Plan instances

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance!
Vicky

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.