It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why the OSLC link created from DM project area won't be shown from Doors Client or DWA?

Jin Zhou (591519) | asked Mar 31 '13, 9:02 a.m.
 Hi.

This is the first time I'm integrating Rhapsody DM with Doors via DWA.
I have successfully created a link from an artifact in RDM to a requirement in Doors project.
I can also view the requirement details by hovering the mouse over the OSLC link from RDM.

But from DWA or Doors client, I couldn't see the OSLC link which was just successfully created from RDM project area. 

Is the above phenomenon normal or I missed some configurations? I didn't installed Doors NG.

By the way, I can create link from Doors client or DWA to artifact in RDM project area.
The link created from Doors could be reflected in RDM project area as well.

Any explanation or hints? Appreciate your help in advance.

Best Regards

2 answers

permanent link
Frank Ning (50025119133) | answered Mar 31 '13, 10:01 p.m.
edited Mar 31 '13, 10:03 p.m.

I don't know why DOORS does not support that. I asked the same question (https://jazz.net/forum/questions/107861/doors-95-and-dm-401-can-we-create-links-from-doors-to-dm-artifact-via-oslc). I expected to have the support. However, from DOORS information center, outlinks to RDM are not supported yet:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/doorshlp/v9r5/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.doors.install.doc%2Ftopics%2Fr_oslc_services.html

permanent link
Jin Zhou (591519) | answered Apr 02 '13, 7:26 a.m.
 I am now installed Doors and DWA 9.5 with RDM 4.0.2

I created link from RDM to requirement in Doors project. The creation was successful but I still couldn't see the link from Doors client or DWA web browser.

I'm not sure whether the link created from RDM side could be viewed from Doors side.
Anyone can explain what's the tool specification.

By the way, the link I created from Doors side could also be viewed from RDM side.

Thank You

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.