It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Easy way to change Artifact Type for multiple requirements

Dino Frigo (1322) | asked Nov 29 '13, 11:35 a.m.

Aside from going into each requirement separately and clicking on Edit - changing the Artifact Type to the correct type needed- clicking on Yes to confirm changes followed by Save and Done.  I was wondering if there was an easier way to change the Artifact Type in general and also for more than one requirement at a time?

I tried selecting a group of requirements where the Artifact Type would need to be changed and select the pencil edit but the Attributes returned does not include the Artifact Type. 

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Nov 29 '13, 6:22 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Not sure which version of RRC you are using but since V401 bulk editing of artifact types was added to the pencil menu, via Edit attributes:

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/releases/4.0.1?p=news#artifacts-2

Comments
Dino Frigo commented Dec 02 '13, 8:23 a.m. | edited Dec 02 '13, 8:24 a.m.

Thanks Robin currently using V4.0.0.1 so that explains it.  I guess there is no other way without an upgrade?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.