It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQMRPT INtegration

muthukumaran s (111) | asked Nov 27 '13, 7:54 a.m.

After selecting the adapter when I enter the project path it gives me No item found when I click on the GO button

While Integrating RQM and RPT

One answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Nov 27 '13, 8:42 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It looks as if you are attempting to import RPT test scripts using the "use test resources that are local to a test machine" option; is that correct?
The path you enter should referencing the RPT project. For example, if my RPT Workspace is "\Workspacev85" and my RPT Project is "\RPT_Project1" , the path you should be specifying is

.....\Workspacev85\RPT_Project1

It will then locate any .testsuite files within the RPT project and you can then import them

Ara

Comments
muthukumaran s commented Nov 28 '13, 3:53 a.m.

I tried to import the testscript and gave the project path but it shows No Item Found.

Also tried to create test script and selected the adapter then entered the project path

C:\Users\lb064\IBM\rationalsdp\workspace\RPTRQMIntTest\

and

C:\Users\lb064\IBM\rationalsdp\workspace\RPTRQMIntTest\Tests

It says the same thing NO ITEM FOUND after few seconds. 

Ara Masrof commented Dec 13 '13, 2:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

In the above scenario, are you starting the RPT adapter from the GUI (Window -> Show View -> Quality manager Adapter)?

If so, when you attempt to find the RPT scripts by selecting the 'Go' button within RQM, there should be a correspond entry in RPT's Quality manager Adapter view (in the Messages section). Can you please copy and paste what you see in that view ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.