It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"Unable to load the content" in RQM when grouping test cases by owner and moving to the next page

Michael Haun (4921924) | asked Nov 18 '13, 1:19 p.m.
I'm using RQM 4.0.2.  When I list my Test Cases and select a "Group By" field it will populate the the grouped list.  But once I move to the next page it will show "Unable to load the content".  Is this expected?

I'm unable to post a screenshot of what I'm talking about, says I don't have a "reputation >60".

2 answers

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Nov 18 '13, 4:50 p.m.
 Hi Michael,

That's not expected.  

Is it reproducible on-demand or intermittent? 
Could you try this with different browsers and versions to see if the behavior is different?
Does this happen for just your user ID or others? 

Toni

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Nov 18 '13, 5:19 p.m.
Michael

Similar issue has been reported in 4.0.2 and fixed in v4.0.3.
The defect for this issue is:
https://jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com:9443/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=79910

Don

Comments
Michael Haun commented Nov 19 '13, 9:35 a.m.

Thanks Don, that issue looks similar but I'm concerned it's not the same.  Ticket 79910 has to do with sorting and says the error is 'Unable to load the content. ast query not well formed'.  What I'm seeing is error "Unable to load the content" when I Group By various columns.

I'm not able to reproduce this in IE as RQM becomes unusably slow (with not responding script errors).  I'm using IE8.

My FF version is ESR 24.1.0.

I do see the problem logged in as other users.  It's reproducible always.

Don Yang commented Nov 19 '13, 10:38 p.m.

Understand your concerns. If you go to the link menu in Ticket 79910, you will see the "affects plan items" and one of them is exactly what the problem you are experiencing(you wont be able to access to them though). This was determined to have the same root cause as in Ticket 79910. I am pretty sure you hit the same issue here.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.