It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CCM Error with JFS Index

varun ibm (611722) | asked Nov 05 '13, 3:46 a.m.

Hi all,

I recently migrated my DB2 to a new location. Now I am able to see all the project areas and everything seems to be fine. However I have 1 error in the CCM JFS Index

ERRORS:
   CRJZS5758E The information in the index for private applications might be incorrect because the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:54:45.712Z) of the "triple live" index is ahead of the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:14:54.152Z) of the database. Stop the server and either restore the index that corresponds to the database or run the following command: "repotools-ccm -reindex" to recover the correct index. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5758E.
   CRJZS5758E The information in the index for private applications might be incorrect because the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:54:45.712Z) of the "text live" index is ahead of the timestamp (2013-10-11T14:14:54.152Z) of the database. Stop the server and either restore the index that corresponds to the database or run the following command: "repotools-ccm -reindex" to recover the correct index. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5758E.
So As I understand what I need to do is to rebuild the index by following the actions

*stop JTS
* run the command
repotools-jts.sh -rebuildTextIndices teamserver.properties=conf/jts/teamserver.properties

repotools-ccm.sh -rebuildTextIndices teamserver.properties=conf/jts/teamserver.properties
Please advice!

Comments
varun ibm commented Nov 05 '13, 3:49 a.m.

OR

Should I run this command instead the above one.

repotools-<application> -reindex teamserver.properties=conf/jts/teamserver.properties scope=all

Accepted answer

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Nov 05 '13, 6:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello,
as per error msg, you have to run the reindex against the CCM app - not the JTS one:
repotools-ccm -reindex teamserver.properties=conf/CCM/teamserver.properties

Hope it helps,
Eric
varun ibm selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
varun ibm commented Nov 05 '13, 8:11 a.m.

It worked ! thanks Eric !

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.