It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does RTC integrate with PL-SQL, Oracle-SQL, DEV++, Subversion, ClearCase, MS-Project ?

Marcelo Martelli Aymori (3123) | asked Oct 28 '13, 12:48 p.m.
converted to question Oct 28 '13, 3:54 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
I work in a company and I'm doing a study on the RTC and its integrations.

We use some tools and I need to know if there is some integration of them with the RTC.

Seizing the opportunity, I wonder if you know anything about the integration of the RTC directly or indirectly with the following tools:

PL-SQL
Oracle SQL
DEV + +
Subversion
ClearCase
MS Project

I am very grateful for the attention.

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Oct 28 '13, 3:55 p.m. | edited Oct 28 '13, 3:56 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I've converted this to a separate question.
This question was originally posted as an answer to question: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/132073

2 answers

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Oct 28 '13, 1:15 p.m.
what I know

PL-SQL - don't know what this is.
Oracle SQL - RTC will run on Oracle DB. not sure what you mean otherwise
DEV + + - don't know what this is.  if this is dev c++, then there are lots of topic (google) that show various               integrations with Eclipse.
Subversion - only as an importer.
ClearCase - yes there is an out of the box (provided by IBM) bi-drectional synch with clearcase/clearquest.
             see the clearcase/clearquest  synchronizer downloads for 4.0.4 here
             https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/4.0.4?p=allDownloads
MS Project - I believe there is a importer for this.

permanent link
Georg Kellner (840378109) | answered Oct 29 '13, 4:28 a.m.
edited Oct 29 '13, 9:00 a.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
In addition to the synchronizer for CC/Q there is also a bridge, to connect ClearCase elements/versions/UCM activities directly to RTC workitems.
The same for CQ.

For the CC bridge, it's strongly recommended to use at least CC 8 with feature level 7.
Regarding CQ you'll have to apply the OSLC package to the record types you want to connect.

greetings georg.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.