It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Design Manager server is not uploding models using RSA Design manager extension

Daniel Kalinski (1378) | asked Oct 03 '13, 10:28 a.m.
edited Oct 03 '13, 10:52 a.m.
Hello, here are the details:
I am using Rational software architect Design manger extension v4.0.3 eclipse plugin.
I am trying to upload a model to Design Manager server v4.0.3 by using the following procedure:

1)Right-click over modeling project in Project explorer view -> "Upload to server"
2)Select server and project area, clicK Finish

Get a pop up saying "Upload succesfull" : The request has been sent to the server. The server is running the importing process now. To see the progress, please go to Importing Status Page.

However when I click on the blue link "Import status page", it opens the Design Manager web and it shows a window with the failed import:

Hope someone can help me resolve this issue.
Let me know if you need more clarification. Thanks in advance!

One answer

permanent link
Steve Arnold (28131511) | answered Oct 04 '13, 2:10 a.m.
edited Oct 04 '13, 2:14 a.m.
Hi

I wonder whether you installed the RSA DM server extension.  When you go to install - there are three bits, Design manager ( which is the common base for both rsa and rhapsody), then the rsa dm extension, and change management ( vvc).

Can you just check installation manager( open it up, click modify - look at whats under the clm/rsadm installation).  Mine looks like this...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.