It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why does RQM Time Estimates do not update for my team, but they do for me.

Billy Moore (111) | asked Sep 30 '13, 7:31 p.m.

The estimates graph seems to be broken as it does not show the work done. Whats even more odd is that it seems to only show the work I've done not anyone on my team.  If you sort TCERs by owner Points will show complete for most everyone but estimate only shows the work I've done as being updated.  Some members of the team will show .5 hours but most everyone show 0/x.x h.

2 answers

permanent link
Deepa Doraswamy (4712) | answered Oct 08 '13, 8:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Billy,

Could you attach some screenshots?

Thanks,
Deepa

permanent link
Billy Moore (111) | answered Oct 08 '13, 5:05 p.m.
The answer lies in the way test execution results were being filled in.  I have been entering the time it took for me to do the test.  No one else was.  once i went in and started filling in this field the number started going up.  The only issue being it appears to be inaccurate.  Sometimes it would say .5 of an hour,  or some other weird number, of testing had been done already when no execution records had been started.

Comments
Don Yang commented Oct 08 '13, 8:21 p.m.

AS Deepa suggested, if you can provide some screenshots to explain what have been done and how it looks like(incorrect result), it would help others to understand the issue and provide suggestions. Also RQM version is important info here.
It is correct that user needs to manually input the estimate time in RQM.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.