Deploying CLM 4.0.1 on existing Tomcat Server
I have 64-bit Windows 7 OS.
I am trying to install CLM 4.0.1 onto existing Apache Tomcat Server 7.0.34 (instead of Tomcat Server bundled with the CLM 4.0.1 package).
I followed the steps:
1. Installed Apache Tomcat 7.0.34 on my system
2. Edited sever.xml with port 9443
3. Deployed CLM 4.0.1 on Tomcat Server successfully ($CATALINA_HOME$\webapps)
Server starts successfully, I'm not able to access the url : https://localhost:9443/jts
(Shows below error)
Did I skip anything in configuration or used wrong path to access the applications??
Regards,
Tanmay Shirnalkar
I am trying to install CLM 4.0.1 onto existing Apache Tomcat Server 7.0.34 (instead of Tomcat Server bundled with the CLM 4.0.1 package).
I followed the steps:
1. Installed Apache Tomcat 7.0.34 on my system
2. Edited sever.xml with port 9443
3. Deployed CLM 4.0.1 on Tomcat Server successfully ($CATALINA_HOME$\webapps)
Server starts successfully, I'm not able to access the url : https://localhost:9443/jts
(Shows below error)
Did I skip anything in configuration or used wrong path to access the applications??
Regards,
Tanmay Shirnalkar
One answer
Hi Tanmay,
The error message indicates localhost:8080. Is it the message you received when trying to access localhost:9443?
Check out the following technote: