It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 6.0.2 - Finalizing GC setup (CRJAZ1850E error)

vishnudharan manivannan (1183642) | asked Apr 12 '17, 4:30 a.m.
edited Apr 12 '17, 4:31 a.m.

Hello All,

I have installed JTS,QM,RM,CCM,RELM,LQE,DCC,GC,JRS in a distributed environment.

I have completed the setup and running the jts/setup now.

I was able to successfully register all applications except GC.

The DB tables were created successfully and in the step where we need to click 'Finalize application Setup'

I get the below error.

Unable to save the consumer key and secret into the application's database. See details for more information.ID CRJAZ1850E
hide details
Error 500: An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: The license "Global Configuration Management Application-Internal" cannot be assigned. There are no more available.

I understand Jazz is not able to assign the GC Internal license. I cross checked with the gc_user and it is empty.
However when I checked in the lower environment, the gc_user has the license internally assigned there however in my current installation the gc_user does not have this license assigned. seems to be empty & hence the error.

Could you let me know how to overcome this error and finalize the GC setup ?

Thanks in advance,
Vishnu M

One answer

permanent link
vishnudharan manivannan (1183642) | answered Apr 12 '17, 5:02 a.m.

The issue is resolved. The Global configuration management application internal license was assigned to some other user. We simply need to assign it to the gc_user and re-run the setup.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.