It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Email Addresses of Users from RRDI

Arun Batra (14612427) | asked Aug 22 '13, 4:55 a.m.
Where can I find email addresses of our Jazz users in RRDI?

Please Advice.

Comments
Arun Batra commented Aug 23 '13, 4:48 a.m.

I should clarify the scenario. I am creating a report which lists down all the users present in different project. I am also trying to show some details about each user. I have been able to show the ID and the Full Name along with the project the users belongs to and the category of the project (RTC/RRC/RQM). I need to show their email addresses too and I cant seem to find this in any table in the ODS or in the metrics tables.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Aug 23 '13, 5:27 a.m.
edited Aug 23 '13, 5:29 a.m.
Hello Arun,

the email of the resource is stored in the REFERENCE_ID column of the RIODS.RESOURCE table.
Unfortunately this field seems to be not exposed in the data model under Operational Data Store > Resource Area > Resource.

With Rational Insight you can customize your data model to expose this field, however this is not possible with RRDI.

For a long term solution, you can open a Request for Enhancement (RFE) on the IBM RFE Community to get the resource email exposed in the data model.

Best Regards
Francesco
Arun Batra selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Arun Batra commented Aug 23 '13, 5:52 a.m.

Thank you for the clarification. I will try this out with rational insight. :)

One other answer

permanent link
Xuan Jiang (37858) | answered Aug 22 '13, 6:18 p.m.
a) The Email of login user will be shown in banner area if you logged in reporting Server.

b) And you can check all Jazz user's email address in Cognos Administration->User, Groups, and Roles->Properties of User

Comments
Arun Batra commented Aug 23 '13, 4:48 a.m.

I should clarify the scenario. I am creating a report which lists down all the users present in different project. I am also trying to show some details about each user. I have been able to show the ID and the Full Name along with the project the users belongs to and the category of the project (RTC/RRC/RQM). I need to show their email addresses too and I cant seem to find this in any table in the ODS or in the metrics tables.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.